COVID-19 and Other News
The UK continues to experience a public health issue as a result of the COVID pandemic. Although restrictions have been eased, Gianni Restaurant still effects certain measures to keep everyone safe.
‘‘ The safety and comfort of our Customers and Staff is paramount …..we will continue to do everything possible within the current COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure nobody’s well-being is compromised, whilst continuing to provide the traditional Gianni dining experience, enjoyment and high standards that guests have come to expect ’’
Mario Marcianelli – Owner
Please note we are now closed on a SUNDAY and MONDAY
- CURRENT NORMAL OPENING TIMES
Tues-Fri: 12 pm - 2 pm / 6 pm - 10 pm
Saturday: 12 pm - 2 pm / 6 pm - 10.30 pm
Sunday: closed all day
Monday: closed all day
- Please wait by the entrance to be seated and enter Gianni’s Restaurant (wearing a mask if you desire)
- Note that Scanning of the QR check-in code or collection of contact details for NHS Test and Trace, is no longer a legal requirement in operation.
- There are now no special closing times being imposed.
- Serving is table service, and customers may wish to consider being masked when leaving the table for any reason
- Face masks are no longer compulsory for our staff.
- Certain Guidance is still recommended inside and outside. See our further considerations below and an explanation here from UK Government.
As well as the above main points, to ensure we are COVID-19 secure we are asking guests to consider the following:
- Do not visit us if you feel unwell or have any symptoms of Coronavirus
- You may wish to bring your own sanitiser and continue to maintain regular hand washing/sanitising whilst you are at the restaurant
- Try not to arrive more than 10 minutes before or after your booked time, so we can arrange arrivals and exits safely and correctly co-ordinate our food service.
- Socially distance, whenever possible, and please try to remain at your table during your visit.
- Follow any queuing systems or directions that we may have in place, these are to protect you and our staff
- We will on occasions and where appropriate attempt to keep the Restaurant ventilated, for example by opening windows and fixing doors open where circumstances permit.
- Pay by Card if possible (we can accept cash, and tips for waiting staff will be handled appropriately)
Thank You for considering these guidelines and for all your cooperation and support.
These precautions are for everyone’s benefit!
Have an enjoyable Gianni time and STAY SAFE!