COVID-19 and Other Latest News
The UK continues to experience a public health issue as a result of the recent pandemic. Although restrictions were eased from July 2021, Gianni Restaurant still effects certain COVID measures to keep everyone safe.
‘‘ The safety and comfort of our Customers and Staff is paramount …..we will continue to do everything possible within the current COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure nobody’s well-being is compromised, whilst continuing to provide the traditional Gianni dining experience, enjoyment and high standards that guests have come to expect ’’
Mario Marcianelli – Owner
- CURRENT OPENING TIMES
Mon-Fri: 12 pm – 2 pm / 6 pm – 10 pm
Saturday: 12 pm – 2 pm / 6 pm – 10.30 pm
Sunday: closed all day
- Please wait by the entrance to be seated and enter Gianni’s Restaurant (wearing a mask if you desire)
- Note that Scanning of the QR check-in code or collection of contact details for NHS Test and Trace, is no longer a legal requirement for us. Further details here. However, if you have the free COVID-19 NHS APP, you can scan our QR code when you arrive. This will help trace and stop the spread of coronavirus.
- Previous curfews have been scrapped and there are no special closing times being imposed.
- Serving is table service only and customers may wish to consider being masked when leaving the table for any reason
- Face masks are no longer compulsory for all our staff.
- Certain Guidance is still recommended inside and outside. See our further considerations below and a fuller explanation here from UK Government.
As well as the above main points, to ensure we are COVID-19 secure we are asking guests to consider the following:
- Do not visit us if you feel unwell or have any symptoms of coronavirus
- You may wish to bring your own sanitiser and continue to maintain regular hand washing/sanitising whilst you are here
- Try not to arrive more than 10 minutes before or after your booked time, this is so we can arrange arrivals and exits safely
- Socially distance, whenever possible, and please try to remain at your table during your visit.
- Follow any queuing systems or directions that we may have in place, these are to protect you and our staff
- We will on occasions and where appropriate attempt to keep the Restaurant ventilated, for example by opening windows and fixing doors open where circumstances permit.
- Pay by Card if possible (we can accept cash, and tips for waiting staff will be handled appropriately)
Thank You for considering these guidelines and for all your cooperation and support.
These precautions are for everyone’s benefit!
Have an enjoyable Gianni time and STAY SAFE!